Performance · Black/Titanium Equestrian Socks
Design especially for the equestrian competition horse rider, our performance socks are ideal for those long days in the saddle.
Delzani equestrian socks offer a tighter knit weave, seamless toe, moisture-wicking fibres and compression fit. We have put considerable time and effort into developing a ladies' riding sock that provides support & comfort.
Our ladies competition performance socks feature:
- Compression lycra properties allow conformity to the structure of the foot
- The perfect front toe seam: irritating tow seams are eliminated using hand-linking technology for a flat look and optimal abrasion resistance
- Ultra-high density knitting for increased comfort and air management for additional ventilation
- A blend of fibres for moisture management, wicking away sweat from your foot allowing you to keep cool and dry on your ride for hours
- Ideal traction: designed with special channel knit panels along the entirety of the sock leg affords better traction and airflow.
Construction: Nylon/Polyester blend 98% + Spandex 2%
Care Instructions: Gentle cold water machine wash.
Check out our informative guide to what makes Delzani horse riding socks great here
Great qualityBy: Suzanne on 14 February 2022I keep these just for competition days as find they are thin enough under my top boots but absorbent to keep my feet dry and comfortable. Look smart and wear well.
Cant wait!!By: Carla Simmons on 13 March 2020Can you let me know when these arrive. They sound great!