Delzani Equestrian Sponsorship
Do you sponsor upcoming riders?
No, sorry. Rider sponsorship is a complex arrangement to manage and quantify. We are currently working on a frame work to introduce a program to encourage young and upcoming riders in the future, but are not taking new applications at this time.
(Photo by Blue Ribbon Photography.)
Can I have prizes for social media giveaways and competitions?
No. Sorry our budget doesnt extend this far. As noted above, with all our other avenues that we offer for sponsorship, we dont currently include this in our promotion strategy.
Can I be a Brand Ambassador?
Potentially Yes, from time to time we like to ask the assistance of some of our most loyal customers to give us feedback on our products, road test new designs or do some promotional work on social media.
We receive daily requests and accordingly we have set a minimum set of requirements that you need to meet before contacting us, as follow:-
- Have purchased our products on more than 3 occasions;
- Be an active rider and competing regularly each month;
- Have a strong and active social media profile with more than 5,000 followers;
- Be prepared to do video reviews for social media.
If this sounds like you, drop us an email and let us know what you can offer as an ambassador, with links to your social media profilesand any video content you have created on social media.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Delzani Equestrian’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sunshine Coast Qld. Our ABN is 15 623 502 134 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Shop Now. Pay Later.
Add your favourites to cart
Select Afterpay at checkout
Log into or create your Afterpay account, with instant approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of country offering Afterpay
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/terms